Review: Zaconis - Guardian of Magic (The Energy Chronicles #3) by M.J. Schutte

21309928Title: Zaconis Guardian of Magic (The Energy Chronicles #3)
Author: M.J. Schutte
Publisher: Self
Published: Sept. 2, 2013
Pages: 310
Genre: Fantasy
Review: Ebook provided by author
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 




The explosive final installment of The Energy Chronicles

Erostagnos Livia Farasnei is flourishing and the Kingdom of Mendin prospers.
Life continues peacefully for Brighton and Lilian but unimaginable danger awaits the couple as a mysterious stranger enters the kingdom in search of the legendary wizard.
Lilian has to escape her magical prison to follow her husband across oceans, hoping she can regain his love.
Brighton faces an even tougher challenge as the destruction or survival of both human and spirit realms depend on his actions.
Brighton, Lilian and Mischief have to overcome great odds, battle fearsome creatures and draw on every last bit of their magic and willpower simply to stay alive in Zaconis – Guardian of Magic, the final chapter of The Energy Chronicles.


I received this book to give an honest review.
Okay so when I started this book I was just going to give it a four star rating before I really even got into it. I have never done that before with a book, and I think the only reason I was going to do it with this one is because well I felt that where book two ended I was very satisfied with the story of Lilian and Brighton. 
So I go a few chapters into it and my whole mind changes I am pulled into the story as now the original characters are no longer about but Brighton and Lilian and Mischief. I wondered where was it going to go exactly especially now that we have someone who has magic powers and is wondering about the wizard that lives but he isn't sure where. 
We slowly learn that there is man named Father Zaconis who is after magical people. It seems that he created something that he is now trying to fix though we don't get to that part until close the end. When Brighton is taken by this mysterious man and his army Lilian will stop at nothing and I mean nothing to get him back. We get to learn about a whole new world than were these characters have been living. It will be a fight to the death literally to free Brighton. It seems he will have a choice and his choice will effect all. It also seems as though this Father guy is someone of importance to Brighton though he won't know until the end. 

If you are into magic and fantasy, love that will conquer all, and action I highly recommend this book. Though you need to read book one and two to get the full story. If there is a book four I would read it. 




M.J. Schutte
My wife asked how I think of the things I write. I answered: "I don't have to. There is an entire world that exists in my mind. All I do is close my eyes and watch."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White