Spring-Into-Horror 2016 Read-A-Thon Closing post


Wow IT was a huge book for me to read. I honestly was worried I wasn't going to be able to finish the book in time, but at 4:30 p.m. yesterday afternoon I was able to close the book and just go whew! I am glad I read IT as it is now a book I can say I read and that I rather like the movie a whole lot more.
Below is the progress I made every day as far as pages read. As you can see there were a few days I fell short so on the 24th I ended up kicking it into fast reading so I could finish.
Make sure to check back later to see the review of IT, as I am still wrapping my head around it.



April 18
Pages read-164

April 19
Pages read-208

April 20
Pages read- 113

April 21
Pages Read-100

April 22
Pages Read- 178

April 23
Pages read- 152

April 24
Pages Read- Finished the book

Comments

  1. Looking forward to reading your review. I am a Stephen King fan...though I could do without the few of the passages where he does things like describing tooth brushing in intricate detail. I have read the uncut version of The Stand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Autumn! You know, I haven't read it yet, but I too loved the movie. They are making a new movie so I'm planning to read it before that's released. Hope to see you for High Summer...AND I'm having a special event in June so stay tuned to see if it's something you might want to join in on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White